Monday, September 19, 2016

Meal Planning Monday 2016 - week 38 - Sugar Free September

 
Sugar-Free September is going pretty well; by the 15th (time of writing) I had lost 4 pounds. A friend who is a health professional has convinced me that I do need to eat breakfast and have a couple of small, healthy snacks each day to keep my metabolism working well - for the last few months I have been skipping breakfast and not snacking, so eating nothing most days apart from lunch and dinner, which she doesn't think is a good idea. She did say my meals were really good though!
 
Monday
The Tex Mex chicken tacos I didn't do last week
 
Tuesday
 Out for drinks after work
 
Wednesday
 coconut fish curry from this recipe for me, chicken curry for him
 
Thursday
chicken chargrills and mashed potato for him, with veg for me
 
Friday
out at an awards ceremony where the magazine I produce is shortlisted
 
Saturday lunch: bacon rolls for him, sausage and poached egg for me
dinner: at a friend's
 
Sunday
lunch: cauliflower pizza for me, normal pizza for him, that I didn't make last week
dinner: roast pork for me, chicken for him; Yorkshire puddings for him with stuffing and roast potatoes (I'm going to have potatoes even though I'm doing Sugar Free September).

This is a blog hop, join in!
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment